Go to visit the www.1040-forms.com web site and get the forms for your use.
You can download the ones you want and learn all about how they are used.
1040-forms.com is a great website!
Here is a list of some of the forms on the website.
- There is 4868 application for extension to file!
- There also is publication 17 tax guide, which is informative,
- A regular 1040 and inst.
- 1040A and inst.,
- 1040ES and inst. for estimated tax,
- 1040 EZ and inst. for single or joint when you have no dependants,
- 1040 Sch A and inst. a simple form,
- 1040 Sch. B and inst. for interest and dividens etc.,
- 1040 Sch. C and inst. for profit and loss form business of a sole proprietorship,
- 1040 Sch. D and inst. for capital gains and losses,
- 1040 sch. SE and inst. for self employment,
- 1040X for amendment,
- Tax increases for 2013,
- Tax Bracket changes in 2012,
- Printable monthly calendars, and ...
- The Original 1913 - 1040 form! It is 100 years old this year.